I only post in-depth reviews of cigars that are 90+ in point value. If I don't have the cigar getting above a 90 then I am not going to post anything negative about the cigar, just share some positive highlights. I am only looking to review cigars that you as a consumer should buy!
90-93 is very good.
94-97 is great
98-99 is outstanding
100 is just perfect, a classic experience.
*I would like to stat that there is a big difference between any increase in value.
- Appearance of the Cigar - 10 Points (wrapper quality, the cap, veins, etc.)
- Aroma of the Cigar - 10 Points (aroma of foot and wrapper, cold draw)
- Smoking Characteristics of the Cigar - 15 Points (burn quality, canoeing, tunneling, coning, runners)
- Flavor - 30 Points (What do I taste? Is it sweet, salty, sour, bitter? More in depth- chocolate, leather, coffee, wood, etc.)
- Overall - 35 Points (How was the smoke overall, would I but it again, would I recommend it, etc.)
- Color of Wine - 15 Points (Ruby, Purple, Clear, Yellow, Gold, etc.)
- Aroma - 25 Points (Currants, Berries, wood, spice, etc.)
- Body - 25 Points (How does it feel, tannins, taste, etc.)
- Overall - 35 Points (What did this wine leave me with?)
|My Working Area|